Loving pigeon couple

Wordless ;-)


I share with:

Kommentare

Anni hat gesagt…
Beautiful!
Thanks for stopping by I'd Rather B Birdin' and linking in with us birders. I appreciate your loyalty and sharing.
dori hat gesagt…
Es ist gar nicht leicht, hab ich in meinem Taubenbuch gelesen und auch schon erfahren, ein Taubenpärchen bei der Paarung zu beobachten! Das hast Du geschafft, Naturflüsterin Jutta!! Passt gut zu meinem Bild "der Vogelbringr"! Und passt gut zu dem heutigen "weißen Sonntag", der da heißt: "Wie die neugeborenen Kindlein". Danke!
Anu hat gesagt…
Hello. Wonderful photos.
eileeninmd hat gesagt…
Hello, they are pretty pigeons. Great shot of the pair! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day. Have a great new week ahead. PS, thanks also for leaving a comment for me.
Jibberjabberuk hat gesagt…
It's that time of year! There seems to be a lot of pigeons about at the moment.
Mary @over40andamumtoone hat gesagt…
Reminds me of the couple who visit my garden #SundaySnap

Beliebte Posts