Spaziergang am Schliersee

I share with:
Our World Tuesday
id-rather-b-birdin
Image-in-ing
Pictorial Tuesday
Wednesday around the world


click to enlarge






Kommentare

Joyful hat gesagt…
Gorgeous photos. Have a wonderful week.
Suza hat gesagt…
Wunderschöne Fotos. Eine einzigartig schöne Landschaft.
Liebe Grüße
Susa
likeschocolate hat gesagt…
Gorgeous! Have a wonderful week!
dori hat gesagt…
Welch eine Frische!
Peabea Scribbles hat gesagt…
Beautiful captures. Thanks for sharing at Pictorial Tuesday.

Peabea from Peabea Scribbles
Peabea Scribbles hat gesagt…
Posted a reply to your comment on my site and in case you don't see it, wanted to say welcome and so glad you let me know your first visit. Thanks for sharing your lovely photos. Glad you found the link up so I could come visit you. Have a great week.

Peabea from Peabea Scribbles
Claudia hat gesagt…
Liebe Jutta,
da kommen gerade viele Erinnerungen auf, früher war ich oft am Schliersee ...
Danke für die herrlichen Bilder!
Hab einen schönen und freundlichen Wochenteiler!
♥ Allerliebste Grüße , Claudia ♥
Gabi Kaeferchen hat gesagt…
Sehr schön präsentiert sich der See und macht Lust auf einen Spaziergang

lg gabi
rupam sarma hat gesagt…
Awesome pics
Christa J. hat gesagt…
Ich liebe den Schliersee, liebe Jutta und bin dir jetzt gerne auf deinem Spaziergang gefolgt.:-) Wir haben schon viele schöne Tage dort verbracht. :-)

Liebe Grüße und dir noch einen schönen Abend
Christa
Kay L. Davies hat gesagt…
Beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing.
Kay
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel
Hootin Anni hat gesagt…
Beautiful! Both with scenery & birds.

Thank you for linking in with us at I'd Rather B Birdin'
riitta k hat gesagt…
Wonderful photos Jutta. The mountains at the background make it!
betty-NZ hat gesagt…
Your images are just stunning! I love the swan--we have black ones here in NZ.
Aino hat gesagt…
Swans are so gorgeous. all images are beautiful, but I like most of swans. What a beautiness.
Kirsti Kaija hat gesagt…
Awesome photos. The nature is so beautiful.

Beliebte Posts