Noch einmal Tulpen







Für

Kommentare

Tom hat gesagt…
...Jutta, this is a style that I should try, thanks!
dori hat gesagt…
Tolle Tulpenkomposition! Tulpen haben solch eine starke Ausdruckskraft, woher wohl...?
Carol On The Lake hat gesagt…
Lovely mosaics!
Angie hat gesagt…
Jutta - simple, and yet very clever! Tulips look gorgeous even in black and white! Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday with your spring collages!
Kaeferchen hat gesagt…
fein - mal ganz anders gemacht - gefällt mir

lg gabi
riitta k hat gesagt…
Your tulip collages are very artistic Jutta! Happy MM.
Gillena Cox hat gesagt…
Gorgeous mosaics, luv the greyscale with the little bit of colour pop

much love...
eileeninmd hat gesagt…
Hello, I love the pretty tulips mosaics. They are beautiful flowers. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy new week!
~Lavender Dreamer~ hat gesagt…
I love these mosaics too and nothing prettier than tulips!

Beliebte Posts