White summer clouds on a blue sky

I share with:
Skywatch Friday and the first time to: Wondering Camera







Kommentare

dori hat gesagt…
Zum Mitfliegen kurz vor dem meteorologischen Sommerbeginn! Himmlisch!!!! Zum Ende dieser herrlichen Himmels-Aufnahmen landet man sanft in einer grünen Wiese mit wahrem Baumtraum....
eileeninmd hat gesagt…
Hello, beautiful series of sky images. I love the puffy cloud over the tree. Wishing you a happy day and weekend!
Laina hat gesagt…
Herrliche Wolkenbilder!
Ich kann auch stundenlang in den Himel gucken und Wolken anschauen!

Liebe Grüße, Ina
riitta k hat gesagt…
Beautiful soft looking vlouds over the green meadow - looks like summer!
Spare Parts and Pics hat gesagt…
Beautiful sky shots. I think my favorite is the last photo. Such gorgeous countryside with all the green and wildflowers sprinkled in!
Jutta hat gesagt…
Wunderschön sind Deine Aufnahmen, liebe Jutta. Solche Himmelsbilder mag ich einfach immer wieder gerne anschauen.

Liebe Grüße
Jutta
Anonym hat gesagt…
Lovely!
Lieselotte hat gesagt…
Tolle Bilder.
LG Lieselotte
Mein Beitrag...

Anne hat gesagt…
I love looking at the clouds, and trees are a big love of mine. Beautiful photographs.
#wanderingcamera
Soma @ inkTorrents.com hat gesagt…
Your lovely photos are so calming. Very peaceful.

Thank you so much for linking up on Wandering Camera!
-Soma

Beliebte Posts