Different impression of the same landscape

Very fast, the weather can change here







I share with:
My corner of the world
************************
Our World Tuesday
***********************
Country scapes
***********************
Der Natur Donnerstag
***********************
Sharons Souvenirs








Kommentare

Cath hat gesagt…
wow! that rain came down like a waterfall! thank you so much for linking up at Cath@Home for CountryScapes...I loved your post.
Rajlakshmi hat gesagt…
The rain makes the landscape so dramatic and beautiful. Lovely captures.
Jutta hat gesagt…
Wow, liebe Jutta, das sind ganz tolle Aufnahmen. Super schön hast Du diesen Regenschauer eingefangen.

Liebe Grüße
Jutta
betty-NZ hat gesagt…
Nature is such a wonderful artist, even repainting the same places over and over again! Stunning captures, I'm glad you shared.

Thank you for linking at 'My Corner of the World' this week!


My Corner of the World
Claudia hat gesagt…
Liebe Jutta,
das sind herrliche Impressionen!
Ich wünsche Dir einen wunderschönen Tag!
♥ Allerliebste Grüße, Claudia ♥

Beliebte Posts