Achtung Engländer!! Feuer!! Jawohl, herr..;) All deutch I can is from WWII -comics called Korkeajännitys orig was Comando- And this one: 99 luftballoon by Nena and Nina Hagen ist über!! Stil one more: bahnbahnbahn bahnAUTObahn.. Only thing which was good to Germany afterwards waerethose autobahn's /motorways. I'm not sure but I might be 1/8-german, got a change that my mothers mother slept with soldier of 20.Gebirgsarmee. I am so pragmatic that its so...geerman..=)
Forget to comment ur pic - I love that first one (adaption) I copied it for private use (I listen music and let pics roll). its very interesting, colours are balanced and..i just like it lot!! <3
Kommentare
das gefällt mir richtig gut. Das ist so, als ob man aus einer Höhle ans Tageslicht kommt. Hast Du toll gemacht.
Liebe Grüße
Jutta
das sieht toll aus!!
Liebe Grüße
Kerstin und Helga
And this one: 99 luftballoon by Nena and Nina Hagen ist über!! Stil one more: bahnbahnbahn bahnAUTObahn.. Only thing which was good to Germany afterwards waerethose autobahn's /motorways.
I'm not sure but I might be 1/8-german, got a change that my mothers mother slept with soldier of 20.Gebirgsarmee. I am so pragmatic that its so...geerman..=)
aber auch das Original ;)
liebe Grüße
Rosi
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung und in der
Datenschutz Erklärung von Google Datenschutzerklärung von Google...